Friday, May 18, 2007

Its Friday

I had work yesterday. My coworker did something he's always wanted to do, he went out on a limb. In short, He was rejected. He's hurt and bitter about the whole thing, but who wouldn't be. He told me that he was going to give up on the whole thing. I told him that he shouldn't. He's really passionate about it and I truly think he would get far if he continued to work at it.

I met a guy yesterday. He approached me while I was sitting in the lobby waiting for my shift to start. His name is Cooper. I'm not at all in any way attracted to him. I was trying to let him know that I wasn't interested without being rude or impolite about it, but he just wasn't catching on.

I also saw Justin...still beautiful. I saw a little of his personality he seems cool, but I think I'm over him.

So far my favorite part in this movie is the part is where Scarlett Johansson takes off her head piece and Colin Firth peaks around the corner to see what she looks like without it. (Girl With a Pearl Earring)

 

No comments: