Monday, May 14, 2007

Monday

Well it's Monday. I hate Mondays, but since I don't have school I hate them a little less.

I have to work today. I think my supervisor is going to be there I really dislike her. I'm not sure why, but her presence's annoys the heck out of me.The good thing about me having to work today is that I get to see Justin.

There are movies with females in them who are forward in what they want and most times they succeed. I bring it up because at times I wish I was a little more forward. If I were a little more like that then I could tell him exactly what I wanted to do to him. I still don't know much about him. He could have kids and a fiancé for all I know.

For once in my life I want to be carefree and be able to let loose. I want to act on impulse. I know it will never happen. I always play it safe, unfortunately.

1 comment:

dnk0419 said...

Hey Jessica,

I just wanted to post a little something to say I understand how you feel.  But as someone who's older and who has lived life I felt compelled to tell you that you need to break out of your shell!  There is so much out there to see and experience!  If you read my blog all I do is complain (it's my therapy) but I've also had a blast along the way!  Life has it's ups and downs but you're never going to know that if you don't get out there and experience it!  Successful females are not just in the movies, sweetheart.  Although I'm coming out of a really bad relationship, I have a great job with the federal government, I own my own web consulting business, I just bought a new house, I'm getting ready to buy a new car, I'm dating again, and I am loving life!  If you need to talk or just someone to listen and understand what you're going through, I'm here.  Check me out when you get a chance.

http://journals.aol.com/dnk0419/CrazyGirl/

Take care and keep your head up!

Danielle