Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Random Stuff

So I had to work yesterday. It went okay...considering. I saw my supervisor she wasn't as annoying as she usually is. My hours were cut. I think it's because my boss might be under the impression that finals are this week instead of last week.

I also saw Justin--as I said I would--He's just as beautiful as ever. He gave me that winning smile. I recently discovered that he doesn't use that smile as often as I think he should. Oh well its his prerogative. Every time I see his smile it sends a rush of heat through my veins....Well maybe its not that dramatic, but you get the picture.

Another thing that happened at work was that the second most beautiful person walking planet earth walked into the hotel. I'll probably never see him again. Most people I see are from out of town. Seeing as how I work for a hotel I meet people from all over, then I never see them again.

I also went out on a limb and flirted with the bellhop guy for a good portion of the night. I didn't start it. I'm too reserved to initiate something of that nature, but I did participate once I knew what was going on. It'll probably never happen again. Its the story of my life, nothing ever goes the way I want.

On to different topics. My friend only has a couple of weeks left here in this city. She's leaving for a job. She'll be back before the end of the summer, but she also goes away for school so we hardly ever get to see her. Our goal is for the three of us to hang out as much as we can before her departure. Its hard because we all have conflicting schedules. So we'll see how is works out.

As far as wether or not people can change I'm going to take a risk and say that they cant and don't completely change. Once a cheater always a cheater. Once a rapist always a rapist...and so on. This might be my mind set until proven otherwise. (not intended to offend anyone in any way)

No comments: