Friday, May 11, 2007

Random Thoughts

I got paid yesterday. I'm happy about that. It puts me one step closer to a car, but not close enough I'm afraid.

Today is my last day of school. I have one more final and I'm out. I just finished my philosophy final, which was easier than I expected it to be. I'm still a little shocked about it. I have an English final at one today. That one shouldn't be too hard.

There is this guy at my job who I swear is the most beautiful person that I've seen to ever walk this planet. His smile is...a thing of beauty. Its really something special. His name is Justin. Everyday I see him I fight the urge to tell him how beautiful I think he is. I don't really know him well enough to even begin to predict his response, so for now I'll keep it to myself.

No comments: