Saturday, May 12, 2007

Stuff

Now that school is officially out I don't really have much to do, except work. I like it that way. As soon as my boss finds out that I got out earlier than the date I told her she's going to start scheduling me earlier and no one wants that. I most certainly do not.

I went to the movies last night with two friends. We saw Blades of Glory. I thought it was stupidly hilarious and I'm not at all ashamed to admit that Will Ferrell was looking a tad sexy in that film. I wouldn't mind seeing it again.

I'll be 20 in July. It seems so far away but it feels like it was just yesterday that I turned 19. The reason I bring it up is because I feel a little old. I feel like there are things in life that I should have accomplished. Honestly, I'm a little lost. I attend college without a clue as to what I want to do, but hey that's life...right?

Yesterday I was just sitting around thinking about if its capable for a person to change who they are by changing what they do. I came up with a few theories but I'm still a little unsure about it.

No comments: