Monday, June 18, 2007

All I can Do Is Wait

So I just got back from my interview, I think it went pretty well. I did everything right. I have no after action regrets.

So cross your fingers for me. She said she had three other applicants to look at and that she would call within the week or next week depending on if I got the job or not. Now....I wait.

The only bad part about this job is that the pay is CRAP. It seems that every new job I get the pay gets crappier and suckier, but its a job and I need the little money I can get if I ever plan to move out.

I went to see Fantastic Four Rise of the Silver Surfer. Chris Evans is a cutie pie. The Silver Surfer wasn't looking too bad either. I don't think I like Jessica Alba, I mean she pretty and all but I think her acting 'talents' are a little limited.

No comments: