Sunday, June 3, 2007

Not likely

I love love love Daughtry, especially this song. My favorite part is, "...but these places and these faces are getting old, so I'm going home."

I feel the same way. Everything in my life here is getting old, as a matter of fact everything is beyond old.

I want to leave, but I don't think that is ever going to happen for me. As I've said before I feel as if I'm stuck in this town. I'm no longer moved, motivated or inspired by anything and I strongly believe that the cure is for me to change where I live and the people in my life.

My friend confided in me. She told me that she felt as if she was going to die single. She was sad. She hasn't had a boyfriend ever she thinks there is something wrong with her. I keep assuring her that she perfectly fine but she refuses to believe it. Her self-esteem is very low. Besides being there for her I'm not sure of what else I can do for her.

No comments: