Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Nothing Good...As Usual

Well Its going on 2 full weeks since I've been out of work and still no luck with finding a new job. Yay for me, I love life.

I've been hearing about a thing that helps place people in apartments and gives them jobs. It sounds good enough. I don't know the details but I kind of want to try life on my own without help, but with my current situation I feel that I haven't any other choice.

I want to catch a train and just go. I don't want to do it alone, but I will if I must. Still I rather not.

I cant wait until the new season of Greys Anatomy starts. I love that show. The cast is great. Speaking of the cast I went to see Knocked Up it was funny I wasn't expecting it to be that funny.

I heard that Isaiah Washington (Dr. Preston Burke) was fired from the show. I wonder what that's going to do to the ratings. I also wonder if they are going to replace him. I guess I'll just have to wait it out.

I lost the hearing in my left ear. I believe its slowly coming back, at least that's what I'm hoping. It happened at Swope Park there was a band there and we were sitting close to the speaker I didn't notice it until it was too late. So now I'm suffering the consequence.

No comments: