Friday, July 20, 2007

Come Back

I finally heard the new Matchbox Twenty song I forget what its called. I think it's called How Far We've Come. In fact I'm pretty sure that's what its called. I only heard it once but I think its okay. I had to listen to it on YouTube.

Their new album is said to come out October 2nd. I cant wait. The come back is upon us.

I ordered their 2 disc DVD called Show. I would have just bought it in the stores, but I couldn't find it anywhere which is understandable because its pretty old.

2 comments:

oceanbreezz423 said...

wow sounds like fun i think ii might listen to it some time!!!

derfyeliab57 said...

You need to take chances and enjoy your successes as well as your failures. You're 20 time to start living. Beleve me you will make mistakes but thats part of the spice of life. Pick your self up and try again when you fall. It does get a lot better with age and the wisdom that goes along with it. Your mom needs to stand on her own and let you save your cash. Iwish you nothing but happiness and good luck. Stay away from drugs and love GOD ,self and mom. Your friend:im listening;            derf