Sunday, July 1, 2007

Here We Stay

 We were supposed to be moving to Georgia August 1st, well that's not going to happen. I was excited for the change. I knew it wasn't going to happen though, but its nice to have something to look forward to in life. Any other time I'd dread waking up, but since there isn't going to be any relocating after all I'm back to dreading.

I need a new environment something that motivates me. My life here just feels so final. I haven't even enrolled for my second year of college yet. I haven't the desire to either. I actually don't want to or care to do anything at all...ever. Its quite sad really. I'm convinced that the cure to this is leaving. It seems simple enough right?......Wrong.

I want there to be a way out that is visible to me, but it doesn't seem like that's ever going to happen.

My friend and I have birthdays in the same month hers is July 3 and mine is July 15. We have plans to drive to St. Louis, which isn't very far but what else would I be doing...nothing. Seeing as how she has a new apartment I'm going to buy her a lamp or a wall clock. It doesn't sound like a good gift but that's what she wants and I'm all good and fine with it. Whatever works for her.

My life is depressing. Don't get me wrong I have a fairly comfortable life but for some reason It just doesn't feel...complete. Theres nothing to smile about. How cliche is that?

1 comment:

jcisfunky said...

happy almost birthday!