Sunday, July 22, 2007

Just Stuff

My shifts are longer I no longer work 5 hour shifts I only work 7 and 8 hour shifts, which I hate. I don't get paid enough to even act like I care what happens to that shop. I hope it burns down or blows up in the middle of the night...I don't really mean that, but if that does happen do you think they will keep the workers on payroll...I wonder.

I kicked it with some friends last night. We drank Bacardi Watermelon rum. Since I'm not a drinker and I'm thin that stuff was pretty strong to me. I only drank a small amount and I was a little out of it. My friend decided that she could 'handle' it so she drank two glasses straight and a glass of White Zinfandel. Long story short it turns out she couldn't at all handle it.

When I drank I didn't like it so I ate tons of bread to soak it up and I drank tons of water to break it down and within 20 minutes I was fine. At least now I know my limit so I can never make that mistake again. Live and Learn...Right?

I'm going to start looking for another job that pays more because this job is not at all cutting it. If I were to move out like I was planning to I could barely afford the rent. So something has to be done. I almost feel a little bad about quitting because I know I am going to eventually, but these wages are not going to pay the bills.

I think I'm going to order another Matchbox Twenty DVD from Amazon. Its going to be the vh1 storytellers DVD. I cant wait. I'm hoping that maybe since the come back is upon us that they might re-release it. Fat chance of that happening.

No comments: