Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Nothing Much

I have three days in a row off. Wednesday Thursday and Friday. So far I've absent mindedly made plans for each day. I don't think I'm going to get to just relax. I'm going to try to cancel some of those plans. I need some me time.

At work today a guy came in. He was more sexy than he was cute. The thing that made him sexy was his unexpected maleness and his sent. He just seemed so male..manly..masculine. I don't know how else to explain it, all I know is that I wanted him in that moment.

The more time I spend at my job the more I hate it. I want a better paying job so bad it hurts. As soon as that happens I can move forward in life.

My friend keeps saying that she wants me to move in with her and sleep on her couch. As much as I want to move out I don't want to move out like that. Today we were talking about getting a big apartment with three people. I'm not so sure about that. I don't want to live with her friends and I'm sure she wouldn't want to live with any of mine. So there goes that.

I'm thinking about cutting my hair. Right now it's long black and curly. I'm thinking of getting it like Anne Hathaway's in The Devil Wears Prada. I think it's cute.

My cell phone bill was 246.56. I share a plan with my mom and since we agreed that I would pay it she thinks she can run it up. I don't make that much so money and that bill is my whole pay check...literally. Next week I'm getting my own plan and with my job I get 15% off my bill so I wont be paying more than 80 bucks per month depending the typeof plan. Another perk is that I'll be able to get 75 dollars off of any phone I pick so I'm happy about that.

No comments: