Wednesday, July 4, 2007

The Party

So the party was yesterday and everything went okay.

It was actually kind of fun. I met a few new people who seem pretty cool. I spent the majority of the night talking to some guy. Once we were introduced we just kind of stuck together.

Then there was this other guy who was invited by the 'birthday girl'. Her intentions were to get us to hit it off. I would have and wanted to speak to him but I couldn't seem to get away from that other guy. Then the invited guy's friend came up to me and told me that he really wanted to talk to me. I feel kind of bad not speaking to him.

Maybe later on tonight I'll see him again. Well on to the biggest event of the night. My friend (B-day girl) has a guy friend who she's liked for a while now but did nothing because she was afraid of messing up a good friendship...long story short they ended up on making out with each other. It was one of those things that was bound to happen sooner or later...its been building up for months now. I'm happy for her. I think she's scared that it might be a little weird between them. I might have to agree with her because they were under the influence.

No comments: