Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I love this song.

Not much happened today. It was my day off. So I did some homework and crap.

My friend got accepted to some program at school and she's really happy about it. I guess I'm happy for her. I hope she sticks with it. When she called to tell me about it she also wanted to tell my mom about it and my mom told her how proud she was of her.

I'm not sure why, but my mom felt the need to tell me that she was just as proud of me too. It made me mad. It was like 'even though you're not doing much with your life and your friends are going places, I don't want you to feel left out just because you suck'. Oh well.

I am so fed up with school, teachers and homework. Every year its the same shit. It makes me mad to the point where I don't want to do anything in life. Its like forget work forget school forget it all.....Stay positive.

Until next time....

No comments: