Friday, August 17, 2007

A lot has happened since I last wrote, but every time I go to actually write it, it never seems like much. 

I went to see Rush Hour 3 it was funny. I've picked and signed up for all my classes. Good news...they're all Internet classes so I don't have to go on campus at all. The only time I would actually have to go on campus is when I need to print crap.

This remix is off the chains!--Randomness--

So I got paid today. My check looked like I haven't worked a day in my life. Yay me. There's no way I can even try to be independent with these wages. My cell phone bill is half my paycheck. Life is good. Still looking for a new job, but with my luck it will never ever happen. Story of my life.

I know I shouldn't act like I have it horrible because in reality I don't, but I want my own place car and life and its just hard. I never expected it to be easy, actually I pretty much always expect the worse out of everything and everyone. Life always disappoints. Good for you if you've experienced the opposite.

I have plans to purchase a car in September, so we'll see what obstacles gets in the way this time.

I weigh 134 and I'm 5'11 I hope to loose 10 pounds over the winter months. I want to be thinner. I want my high school weight back. I'm so goal oriented.

Untill next time....

No comments: