Thursday, January 3, 2008

I like this song a lot. I listen to it all the time. I too feel like I want to get away from it all. I want to leave and never come back.

Now that I think about it. I question myself and why I cant just leave and be done with it. What am I waiting for? When one leaves to get away from it all it isn't planned is it? They just pack up and leave to start a new life somewhere else. I want to do that. Maybe I'm scared to.

As far as school goes I failed my history class. That really upset me only because I did all that work. I'm so over school. I just don't want to do it anymore.

Life is hard. There are so many things that I have yet to experience. I'm 20 and I haven't the slightest clue as to what it means to truly be dependant on no one but my self. I mean I feel that I'm emotionally and mentally ready, but financially I'm not. I guess I can place that blame on myself, but I just wish I was better prepared for the trials of life and all things of the like. I just feel like I'm behind.

This is my first entry for 2008. I should add a picture or something...maybe not. Lets not get too out of hand here.

I don't know if I mentioned before but I went to see Sweeney Todd when it came out and I love love love that movie. Johnny Depp is the sexiest murderer ever not to mention his vocal abilities. I cant wait to buy it. Now the only other thing I have to look forward to in life is the MB20 concert next month.

Until Next Time...

No comments: