Monday, January 7, 2008

Right now on the show they are talking about how women are pressured into getting married in their twenties. I guess I can see that happening, but it doesn't stop it from being stupid. I should be surprised at the influences the media and all that has on people, but I'm not. That, I think says something in itself.

So about work, its boring. I want to say I hate it, but I guess I don't. Its boring and I like boring at work that means I don't have to do much, but I hate working the registers it makes me mad. I don't want to go back. I should probably suck it up because I don't really work as much as I used to.

I need to up my workout routine. I feel like I'm letting myself go. Wait no I don't. I feel like Im going to be 21 in seven months and I need to look extra fly for my future nightlife. I almost cant wait, but its not like I have a choice in the matter.

I don't usually make resolutions, but my friend gave me some ideas for one and it was to be more positive. I'm not sure how I'm doing thus far because I guess I no longer realize I'm being negative.

I feel like I need to make some changes in my life in order to mature to another level. I feel like I should cut some ties in order to do me. There's a person in my life whom I feel like the relationship is no longer going to work out. I don't have it completely thought out yet, but I'll let you know.

Jessica.

No comments: