Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Today I realized how much my life sucks. Its makes me wonder why. Why school why work why everything.

I try to do things right or as I should, every now and then I get off track, I mean we all do, but this time I feel as if I cant even see the track. Where is it? I don't know how to get it back to good or even a little more than bareable.

I was talking to a friend and he says that that's how is life is and that you bend before your break...or something or the other. Whatever he meant it made since for a few hours...then life got worse. Imagine that.

I want to scream...loudly, but in the end I have no one to blame but myself for how things are.

Oh well this is the life I know. Its cheerless, depressing, stupid, joyless, frustrating, hopeless, bleak, daunting, oppressive, disheartening, discouraging, sad, heartbreaking, and somber.

Time for a change...a big one. Where do I start?

So about my new job. I don't really like it. Big surprise there. The mood there is kind of stuck up. The old lady's that work there mean mug me. I really miss working at Sally's. Kohl's is stupid. I was hired to cover two departments. That means Recovery, 5 5's, Ad set(sometimes), stock and take customer calls. I also work on the register. There's a lot to be done there and time goes so SLOW I can never get out of there soon enough.

Until Next Time....Jessica.

No comments: