Saturday, March 1, 2008

Random

I still cant seem to get over the fact that I had floor seats to Matchbox Twenty!!

Like I said before everything after is just pointless. I hope to see Rob live again soon.

I went to see The Other Boleyn Girl. It was a good movie. It kind of made me angry. I started pacing. Eric Bana is a beautiful man.

I have two days off in a row. What to do...what to do. I think I'll work out a few times and sleep. You can never get enough sleep I'm told. I might burn some music as well.

I know this person who is just not that bright. I really hate to say that about people, but dang.

Speaking of that I hate when something happens to a person and all they do is talk about it all...the...time. Then they want to know what you think about it and why. It bugs the fuck out of me.

GET OVER IT!...or even when you mention something in passing and it becomes a game of twenty questions.

I hate it extra when I don't give two shits which is twenty hours out of the day the other four I'm sleep so whatever.

Until Next Time....Jessica.

No comments: