Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Its Been A While.

I haven't written in a while. I haven't had anything to say really and I still don't, but hey I figured once I start maybe it will come flowing out. So here goes...

I've been working a lot more lately, emphasis on the a lot. I'm starting to dare I say it?...like working the night shifts. Its not as busy. Not as many customers or customer calls no store to store business just recovery. Plus some of the other workers are pretty cool.

As my way of thanking the managers for giving me Matchbox Twenty day off I filled in some schedule gaps, which made my life hellish, but I'm still breathing.

I decided a day ago that I wont be filling in anymore. Two of the managers got on me about a few things and might I add that both occasions were pretty damn stupid and not my fault. It pissed me off nonetheless.

What else is going on in my sucky life???...

Oh! I went to see Horton Hears A Who and Never Back Down. Let me just say that the Jim Carrey movie was good I liked it right, but Never Back Down was...off the chains. Not better than Fight Club, but good. All the biceps and abs just heightened the cinematic experience.

I've been loosing weight. Not the regular pound or two here and there. Its been like five and six pounds. I can only say that's its due to us not having any food of substance in the house, working crazy hours and exercising. I'm liking it. My mom isn't too fond of my new found weight. Actually I didn't really notice it she did. Oh well.

I have two days off in a row. I'm going to kick back and relax. Nothing too fancy just good old fashioned laziness. Maybe I'll come back to blog within the off days. I highly doubt it but never say never, right?

Until Next Time...Jessica.

No comments: