Tuesday, March 18, 2008

So I'm watching American Idol and my guy Michael Johns just sang and it didn't go so well.

There was the song then the way he did it and on top of that there was Paula and the whole ear piece speech only to end with him saying that he was not wearing them. It was a little embarrassing, but I'm still rooting for him and David Cook. Love those guys!

Something is wrong with Paula not because of the speech, but because I believe something isn't right with her.

On to other things. I think Ryan Seacrest and Simon Cowell are sexy. Yes sexy.

I cant wait until I'm 21. Not like there are going to be any drastic changes in my life, other than the privileges given me by laws or whatever.

The girls this season are boring!! Especially the blondes. All of them.

I want to go out. I think I'll take a mini adventure to the mailbox. I'm sure that would be filled with excitement. Maybe I'll se a fight or something along the way. (Never Back Down is still playing in my mind)

I'm just rambling so I'm going to leave you here before it gets too out of control.

Until Next Time...Jessica.

No comments: