Sunday, April 6, 2008

Umm...Where to start.....Oh.

I'm off for five days in a row. Its good because I don't have to get up at various hours its bad because I don't get paid if I don't work, but its cool.

I bought this CD a few months ago and I never really gave it a fair chance. I'm still not. Its a little too death metal-ish. Its just too loud. Its starts off slow then on comes a boom that sounds a little like you're dying.

Umm...

There's nothing new in my life. So yes, it still suck, but I thought I'd blog about it.

I bought the Sweeney Todd movie. I think my sister watches it more than I do, which, by the way has to stop. I'm not too fond of her. The older she gets the more I loath her entire being. Not just her though, most everyone in my life.

Lets let the topic today be liars. I know this person whom I swear is missing chunk out of their brain. She just lies about everything...okay well maybe not everything, but it sounds more extreme. I just don't get it.

Its not so much what she lied about I couldn't care less about that issue, but it just the fact that she felt she had to lie. When I told her how I felt she said this and I quote, "Okay I might sound crazy don't hold it against me. I did it because I want what you have. A nice guy to spend time with. And the way you talk about it. It seems like I could never have that. So I thought if I told you that ***** you would change your mind about him, but you didn't. That's why I lied"

Then she goes on with the apologies. When she sent that to me via text message that to me I couldn't help, but feel like she saying she lied because of me. So that upset me a little, but whatever fuck it.

What else is new??......Ummm

I went to see 21. That man, the leading one, is SEXY. I wouldn't mind seeing that movie again. It was good.

That's it, it seems.

Until Next Time...Jessica.

No comments: