Wednesday, May 21, 2008

So I hear that we go through hell to get to heaven. I call bullshit on the last part. We go through hell then we die and that's the end of it. Heaven is imaginary.

Heaven was made up to give people something to look forward to as we walk through the hell God hath forced upon us.

Something I've been thinking about lately is happiness. Not happiness alone happiness in life, which I conclude to be an oxymoron.

Maybe I should change the way I think. Maybe I should be a little more optimistic......you know start with the 'Man In The Mirror.' 

To be optimistic I guess I have to believe that everything is beautiful, including what is ugly, everything good, especially the bad, and everything wrong is right. To me it sounds like anyone who thinks this way is a person without experience.

I think I'll pass on the optimism. Who knows maybe its me who is completely naive about it all, but I doubt it....prove me wrong.

My resolution was to be positive, I haven't been sticking to that in so many ways. I feel that being positive is to be mistaken about...everything.

If more people viewed life as it really is; a big let down, then people wouldn't be so surprised when they get screwed over. Disappointment is the only thing guaranteed in life. You don't have to work for it, it finds you.

Jessica.

1 comment:

ncannon4lyfe87 said...

I must say that I disagree on most of this but I feel there's no need to comment because you already know where I stand on these issues. I guess people are gonna believe what they believe.