Monday, September 15, 2008

I was off today. I didn't do much of anything. I didn't really want to do anything either. All I've felt like doing lately is sleeping. I'm not sure what it is but I'm just tired.

I lost more weight. I wasn't trying to, though Im not complaining. Ive been meeting lots of new people it seems. I guess that's a good thing.

This is my favorite time of the year. 

I met a guy and he has a child. He's asked me out on several different occasions. He's cool and everything, but he is so fucking emotional. More so than the 'average' male. It drives me insane. On top of that I can barely understand him. For some reason he thinks its cute to slur his words and mumble. Go figure.

Lets be blunt. I have this friend who is pissing me off. I'm not sure how much longer we are going to continue to be 'friends.' This person engages in activities that I do not want anything to do with. We are supposed to mature as we get older this chick didn't get the memo. We had plans to move in together, but I will not live with that. Fuck it.

Lets do this again soon, Yea?

Until Next Time...

Jessica.

1 comment:

ncannon4lyfe87 said...

I think I know who this is. It sounds so familiar.