Saturday, October 4, 2008

Happiness Eludes Us.

I'm sure people are sick and tired of today's youth complaining. Well its today Im young and surprise surprise I'm complaining. Lets get to it then.

I hate my job and life sucks.

Nothing ever changes, save for the weather.

Happiness eludes us, and what few moments of pleasure we get only show us how empty and meaningless the rest of our existence truly is.

My weed smoking friend tells me and I quote, "I have to stop smoking for three weeks so I can pass the test for a job I want." Honestly I hope she doesn't pass. Maybe then she'll smarten up, but then again I'm reminded of who I'm talking about and for her smartening up is not likely. I'm starting to loath her entire being.

Until Next Time...Although I'm not sure there will be a next time seeing as how the blogs will soon be demolished. (Thanks AOL) So if not..

Its been real...

Jessica.

No comments: