Thursday, October 9, 2008

New Blog Home.

AOL has decided to partner with Blogger. So it looks like we get to keep our old blogs. For this, I am happy. I officially take back all the negative things I said, although in the moment I meant them.

I have to go to work tomorrow. I hate my job it sucks so bad. On top of that they keep hiring new people. I don't have a problem with this its just that I don't want my hours being cut because of it. I'm moving out soon and I need all the hours I can get.

Speaking of moving out I should be excited, but I'm not. I'm not sure why either. Maybe its because I know something will go wrong. It always does. I'm expecting the worse that way I wont get let down when everything goes south. More than likely it will.

I kind of like this new blog home.

Until Next Time...

Jessica.

No comments: