Saturday, October 11, 2008

Stuck.

I am stuck in a period of my life that I know I should have passed long ago. The only way I know to describe it is by saying it sucks. I feel like I'm being left behind.

I'm twenty one and my life is just as it was when I was twelve. NOTHING has changed.

I'm ashamed of my reality and I don't really want to type it. To add to it, it doesn't look like it is going to get any better.

People say that I should be positive. Why? It doesn't change anything...ever. Some would say the same about being negative, but at least I wont be lying to myself.

My life sucks so bad.

I want to move away from here. Chicago sounds good. I hear that there are cabs everywhere. I could transfer schools....

On top of it all. I think I might need anger management, but hey stay positive right.

Until Next Time...

Jessica.

No comments: