Saturday, November 22, 2008

Rambling.

I went to buy the Twilight series today so now I have books 1,3 and 4. Not 2. Target was completely out of book two. Ugh! I really hate when that happens especially when it comes to books. It drives me insane. I stood in the isle for a good fifteen minutes hoping a copy would fall out of the sky...it didnt.

I'll have to go to Borders for it. I really hope they have it, I hate not knowing what happens. First thing tomorrow I'm going to the bookstore. Do not pass go do not collect $200!

I just got off work. I'm tired, but I cant sleep. I hate it when that happens and it happens a lot. Yay me.

So today at work I found out, along with the other employees working tonight, that two of our managers have a little something something going on. They both practically yelled out in the employee meeting. They were beet red the entire meeting it was awkwardly funny. Im pretty sure we all knew it though.

I'm listening to Matchbox Twenty's live USB concert thing and I though it'd be better...I was wrong. Its good don't get me wrong, but...I don't know. Maybe it's because I'm tired.

I want to go to a stand up comedy show. Not many of those come through this hole in the wall city, not the bigger names at least. I was surprised when MB20 decided to come through...easily the best night of my life. I hope they come back.

I'm rambling.

Jessica.

2 comments:

Erica said...

I have been hearing so much about Twilight lately.. I am really tempted to start reading it. Is it good?

Jessica said...

Erica,

Its very addictive. Once I started, it was hard to put down. I dont usually find many books that keep my full attention, but sure enough..

Jessica.