Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Rumors.

My grandma was sent home. She doesn't have long, so the whole family is going over to spend the night with her.

I've read books one and two. I'm in the middle of book three in the Twilight series. Theres only one left. I'm sad, I don't want it to end. I heard that book five was leaked onto the Internet and that the author was thinking of not having it published...I hope its just a rumor.

I guess I'll have to find a new series to completely emerge myself in.

While were on the topic I finally went to see the movie. It doesn't even measure up to the book...not at all. There were quite a few things left out. Everything happened too fast. On a lighter note Rob was sexy. I hear that they are going to make the sequel movie New Moon...we'll see how that turns out. That could be a rumor as well.

Jessica.

No comments: