Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Ten Questions...Go Vote!

The big topic today is voting. So in the spirit of the event I'm going to go out and vote today. So should everyone else. -Your vote is you voice. Speak Up!!!- If that doesn't motivate you enough just keep in mind that there are free stickers in it for those who do vote! In all seriousness, who doesn't love free stickers!? Also, the feeling and knowing that you had a say in a history making election. Now that's what I call a story for the grand kids. Wouldn't you say?

Out of pure boredom, I've decided to answer the ten questions James Lipton asks every guest on the show called Inside The Actors Studio. I'm sure you all know of it...I've always thought they were interesting questions and since Mr. Lipton is not likely to ask me himself...here I go...

1. What is your favorite word?
Flabbergasted, it almost sounds made up.

2. What is your least favorite word?
Booty, it sounds disgusting.

3. What turns you on?
Curiosity and Confidence.

4. What turns you off?
Ignorance and Arrogance.

5. What is your favorite curse word?
Fuck. Plain and simple. There are no other 'real' contenders and it works in various situations.

6. What sound or noise do you love?
Thunderstorms.

7. What sound or noise do you hate?
Crying babies and Car Alarms. It makes me crazy.

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
I wouldn't mind being a Psychiatrist. I think I would rather enjoy it.

9. What profession would you not like to attempt?
A Surgeon of any kind, I don't think I could handle that kind of pressure.

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
"Just the person I wanted to see! Come on in!"

No comments: