Friday, November 21, 2008

Today Is The Day...Twilight.




Today is the day that I have been waiting for...today is the day that Twilight hits theaters...today is also the day that, that same movie is sold out damn near everywhere...I'm not surprised as I figured that would happen.

I though I'd be more upset by this reality, but I'm not seeing as how I own the book and can read it whenever I feel an Edward Cullen withdrawal attack coming on...its a very real condition not to be taken lightly...I'm thinking of seeing the movie at least twice or maybe three times next week when I'm off.

While we are on the topic of Edward Cullen AKA Rob Pattinson, after watching several YouTube videos, I'd like to point out that he kind of channels Johnny Depp...there is a certain shyness about them that they both share its crazy.

It has been said that Rob has sex hair, which I agree to be true. That man truly looks like he has had some serious shag sessions. He pulls off the shag look well, its very sexy. Not many men can do that.


Jessica.

No comments: