Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Twilight...Caught In The Hype.


Lately I've been hearing and seeing lots of hype about the book and movie Twilight. So much hype that I was starting to feel like I was the only one not familiar. Apparently it is a really good book.

So good in fact, the movie that hits theaters Friday is already sold out in various places. Because of this hype I read the reviews and a few spoilers then I went out earlier today and bought the book. I am the first to say that I'm not one of those people who are easily amused, but my goodness....this book is highly entertaining. I cannot put it down, though I did to write this and this post will probably be short. I don't want to waste reading time and there is that nagging fear that the book with burst into flames before I get to the end.

The last time I was excited about a book was Jane Austen's Pride & Prejudice, which is currently at the top of my short list of few.

Jessica.

No comments: