Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Cintamatic Adventures.


Dark Knight came out on DVD today. I'm excited, though I probably wont get to buy it until a week from now. I'm almost sure every place is sold out. Oh well. There is no rush.

I'm supposed to be going to the movies today to see Transporter 3. We will see if that happens. I'm not sure I feel like leaving the house, after all I do have school work I should be doing...then again I liked the other Transporter movies.

So I just heard news that in 2010 Johnny Depp is going to be playing the Mad Hatter in Alice In Wonderland....Perfect! Johnny Depp...So so fine. I can hardly wait.

Random Thought: I wonder if they still make VHS movies...Hmm.

I heard that the role of Tony in the 2009 Imaginariun of Dr. Parnassus would be played Heath Ledger and picking up where he left off would be Johnny Depp, Jude Law & Colin Farrell. Oo la la. That should be interesting. I hope it is not just a rumor. I am not opposed to the idea of having those men on one screen.

My friend and I made plans to go Christmas shopping this Saturday, which also happens to my my day off. It has been months since I've had a Saturday off. I'm excited, but no so much. I'll probably end up shopping for myself. Merry Christmas me.

Jessica.

No comments: