Sunday, December 28, 2008

A Moment Overdue.

I felt as though this blog is overdue for a moment...and since sex makes the world go around who am I to throw off rotation?

I love these moments, as I cannot seem to forget them, nor do I wish to. Enjoy.

"Whats wrong?" He asked in a husky voice, his beer scented breath invaded my nostrils.
"I'm waiting."
"What is it that you are waiting for, specifically?" He said circling his fingers around my clothed nipple...I leaned into his hand.
"For you to fuck me, from behind." He backed away from me.
"How badly do you want me?"

Minutes before we were upstairs in the bathroom of a friends apartment. I was sitting on the sink with my fingers laced in his hair. He was grinding into me with his tongue down my throat...we left the party early.

"Really bad." He sat on the edge of the bed.
"Come here." I stood in front of him. He wedged his knee between my legs and reached up to unbutton my jeans. "Not nearly as bad as I want you." He motioned to the growing bulge of his jeans as he pulled my pants off taking my panties with them.

His fingers easily slid into my swollen folds. "Maybe I was wrong." He pulled his suddenly wet fingers out of me...gently brushing over my clit and placed them on his tongue closing his lips around them. My shirt was next to go...then his.

"Whats wrong now?" He asked standing to move behind me. I heard him unzip his pants...I heard him tear the foil...I heard my breaths quicken.

"I hate waiting." He moved closer to my ear. I felt him smile.
"Then bend over."

He lunged into me...a most enjoyable pain.

I swallowed back a moan. He wrapped one arm around my body so his fingers could expertly dance over my clit. While his other hand held my face to his. He kissed me roughly biting my lips causing me to moan out at the mix of pleasure and pain.

He never stopped thrusting into me...touching and stroking every place on my body.

Jessica.

2 comments:

Jane said...

hot post

WordSnMotioN21 said...

Woa Woa Woa let's back up to the part where you said, "Minutes before we were upstairs in the bathroom of a friends apartment." Now thats not very friendly. Did this friend know about what was going on in their bathroom? I was shocked and appalled....yet I couldn't stop reading.