Monday, December 1, 2008

Priorities.

Well today is the first day of December. Ugh. That means red and green everywhere, Christmas music non stop, as opposed to every other few songs, children and their toys...I'm not prepared.

I'm spiraling into a bottomless pit of anger. I think the 'true' meaning of Christmas has been forgotten by the majority. Today's meaning of Christmas is selfish its about gifts. People treat it like one big birthday party, but that's not where the anger comes from...in all honesty I couldnt care less, Im just saying.

As for the anger...that comes naturally, like breathing.

I'm on the fourth book in the Twilight series. I'm sad its almost over. I'm trying to make it last. I've never spent so much time on one book, unless it was school related...then I probably wouldn't have opened it...priorities!

Jessica.