Thursday, December 4, 2008

Randomness.

Today is my grandma's funeral. I should be sleep. We have to wake up early.

I really really hate school. Its better than having to go on campus, but there is so much to keep up with and on top of that my printer is broken, which means there is zero organization. I'm almost positive that I'm going to accidentally miss a few deadlines. Ugh.

I finally got a new Mp3 player.

I love cold weather. I cant get enough of it. I especially like it when it snows. It snowed here a few days ago, then it melted.

I really hate my hair. I'm always wrestling with it. I'm this close to cutting it all off. It makes me angry.

Jessica.

1 comment:

WordSnMotioN21 said...

It's funny our blogs have the same title. And our on the topic of snow your is totally opposite of mine. Well I like your hair....keep it. What kind of MP3 player?