Monday, December 8, 2008

Road To Organization.

I missed four assignments. I turned two of the four in late and the other two...I'd rather not say what happened to them. ::Moment of silence::

I'm trying to get ahead in my assignments so as to not make the same mistake twice. There will be no repeats of the above. I am now headed toward the path of organization...Don't worry I'll be back one can only avoid the path of uncontrolled chaos for so long.

I hear snow is again in the forecast. That means cold gusty winds and dry skin. I know CMJ is looking forward to that.


It only feels like the holidays at work. At home it is just like the other months in the year. There is no Christmas tree here, no decorations, no Christmas lists for Santa...I like it this way. It is stress free. Every now and then someone...not me...will play a Christmas song, but that is pretty much the extent of the Christmas spirit around here.


My sister is on the swim team and she confessed to me that she hates it. I told her to quit she has no obligation there. She says, "That's what they want me to do." I laughed then then I thought... I don't understand her logic...if you don't like it don't do it. Plain and simple. On top of that its not doing any favors for her hair. Oh well.

Jessica.

1 comment:

WordSnMotioN21 said...

LOL you KNOW CMJ HATES it! Yea and you better stay on that road to organization and not take any detours lol im funny. Anywho you know I cant wait til christmas. What you want? When is swim over? She could at least finish and not come back. I see you have that same ongoing theme with school and life. "If you don't like it don't do it" That should your quote when you die loloololol On the pamphlet at your funeral Jessica "If you don't like it don't do it" Hardy lolol Im just full of jokes. I guess Ill go now I got a final to take.