Sunday, December 7, 2008

Slacking.

I hate my job. Shit. It pisses me the hell off. In other news...

My friend keeps coming into town and I have yet to catch up with her. Oh well. I guess I'll see her summer break. Her twenty first birthday is coming up. I was excited, but then I realized that its really nothing special...nothing we haven't already done. I don't think drinking is really either of our thing, but I guess its good to have the law give the okay...just in case someone wants to get a little rowdy. What to get her...

Whats that about Vegas?

I am seriously slacking on my school work. It has been at least four days since I've even logged into the web site. I need to get on it. Ugh. Its funny really. I find time to blog, but yet I cant seem to get my work done. Priorities.

A few days ago I finished the Twilight series. It was good. I'm sad it had to end. Its back to reality I guess. I am now on the lookout for a new book to deprive me of sleep..food..water...and fresh air.

Jessica.

1 comment:

WordSnMotioN21 said...

I like this blog...I think you know why.