Monday, December 15, 2008

We Meet Again.

Text Message: Come down to me.

My heart was pounding out of pure excitement. Its been a while since I've been pressed against his frame. Soon, very soon. I pulled on a coat, slipped on some boots and ran out the door.

There he stood. Leaning his back against the truck. His face half hidden by his hair. I love his hair. I stopped to take in his appearance. I must have been standing in place for a while because he came to me and picked me up in a hug.

"I've missed you." He said putting me down.

He smelled like Silver, though I'm sure it was another scent entirely.

He looked me up and then down, "Where are your clothes?"

"I just got out of the shower. Why? I don't need them do I?" I was wearing a big t-shirt.

He pulled me to the passenger side of his truck and insisted I get in. I did, it was cold. He got in and took my face in his hands and kissed me soft at first then urgent with need. It wasnt cold anymore, It was suddenly very hot...but he turned the heat on anyway.

To be Continued...

Jessica.

No comments: