Saturday, December 27, 2008

Third Ring.

December is coming to a close. I cannot say that I am saddened by this fact. I love the weather, but I am not too fond of the holiday. I'm happy that we didn't have any decorations to take down, for that is absolute hell to me.

New Years is next and of course I have to work, but I get off at nine thirty, so I still have ample time to get out and party...we will see. Im not big on partying

I have been really wanting to go to Angels Rockbar or any bar in the District but again...we will see. I really want to do body shots. I can honestly say that I have never done that before.

I have a bad habit of not answering my cell phone...or any phone for that matter, I'm more of a text-er, but I live with two people who are third ring pick uppers. The person I've been avoiding called the land line and found me thanks to the third ring pick upper. There was an awkward conversation I was not ready to have. Oh well whats done is done.


Jessica.

1 comment:

WordSnMotioN21 said...

Ay cuz we should definetly go barhopping. Body shots huh? Off random people? I would say we could do that too but I dont think a certain someone would approve lol