Saturday, December 27, 2008

Wide Awake.

I just got off work and I am superficially surprised at how wide awake I am, though it is thundering outside and in the past I slept really well during such weather conditions...we will see.

I feel as though I have to censor myself. I do not like feeling like that. I want to say what comes to my mind in its rawest form. Usually I do, depending on the company, but lately I've been sugar coating things...for everyone. As I have said I don't like it, but then again I am afraid that people cannot handle it the other way. Is that even my problem? How they handle it should not be on my short list of things to care about.

I have started my new book. I think I am on the third chapter...didn't get very far, life got in the way, but so far so good. It starts off rocky, but I'll stick with it. Who knows maybe it'll surprise me...nothing else ever does.

Before I end this post I'd like to say Happy 21st CMJ...bottoms up! You know what they say, start with straight shots...body shots.

Jessica.

1 comment:

WordSnMotioN21 said...

Thanks cuz. Sauda always talkin bout body shots. I dont think I like them too much actually.