Monday, January 5, 2009

Cheap Thrills.

I am the type of person who makes 'mistakes' knowing full well that I shouldn't do it...knowing the possible consequences that comes hand in hand with doing it, but I do it anyway. All the while saying aloud, this is a bad idea. I'm not really sure why that is, but it is nonetheless.

Maybe that should have been a resolution of mine, to make better choices. Its not too late to add it to my short list of few, but I wont as the intent would not be good...I guess its safe to say that I get a cheap thrill out of it...Cheap not free as I always pay the price...and then I go back for more.

Now here's a little Monday Madness I came across while surfing the web:

1. Name 1 comedy movie you've seen. -Tropic Thunder.
2. Name 2 black and white films you remember seeing. -Ed Wood with Johnny Depp and Gidget with Sandra Dee.
3. Name 3 dramas you thought were worth watching. -Titanic, Doubt and One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. Meryl Streep & Jack Nicholson...owned it.
4. Name 4 television shows you watch on a regular (or semi-regular) basis. -Fresh Prince reruns, Greys Anatomy, Private Practice and General Hospital.
5. Name 5 things that, in your opinion, are advertised on television too frequently. -McDonald's, credit cards, wireless cell phone plans, Vonage and the Beep Beep car commercial.

Jessica.

1 comment:

Boy Next Door said...

I suppose if you didn't occasionally make a "divine mistake" life wouldn't be worth it, would it?