Friday, January 16, 2009

Ctrl Alt Delete.

I don't like to hang on to things. I'm a deleter. I'm a spring clean once a week type of person. I like getting rid of the unnecessary crap in my life. I don't want to be tied to it. I'll feel trapped, so I trash it. Whatever it may be I'll use it up until I'm no longer interested in it, then I simply throw it out...with much appreciation mind you.

Why?

Because I don't like the commitment that comes with keeping crap around. Depending on what it is...to keep it would mean that, not only do I have to see it, I have to mind it as well. I don't want to do that. I would rather it be gone. I breath easier when the crap is out....If I slept then I'm sure this would help me sleep better at night.

Maybe this is why I cant sleep. There is something in my life that I haven't yet deleted. My subconscious mind is freaking out causing the lack of sleep.

Or it could be the exact opposite. Maybe I removed something that I needed...thus the sleepless nights.

(Too much Dr. Phil...I know)

Hmm. Unbroken, I think that may be the answer.

It could also be that I'm just a loser who cant sleep without reason...I don't know which sucks more.

Jessica.

2 comments:

C.S. Perry said...

Sleep is for the weak.
Hitler stayed awake for 52 days straight in the Bunker and just look at well that whole thing worked for him.

Unbroken said...

I hope you don’t mind my comments…but do let me know if you prefer me not to. No worries.

Since you’re writing a blog, you have a lot to say, and there seems to be a lot on your mind, I’d blame the difficulty in sleeping on your mind…constantly thinking, wondering, reflecting. So my two cents worth is to tell you to take out the part about being a loser. And then figure out what you removed that you might have needed. And then get some rest ;-)