Monday, January 5, 2009

Favourite Flavor.

He is always so careful with me, keeping his emotions in check. I look at him searching his face for...anything. It is so quiet, but my thoughts are so loud.

He speaks, "I'm not going to hurt you. I don't want to."

He is scary when his moods are this intense. "What do you want?" I asked him, hardly audible.
"I want..." He paused. "I want you. I always want you."
"I'm here."
He sighed, frustrated while raking his hands through his hair. "You don't understand."
"Help me."
"Help you?" He repeated, his voice laced with sarcasm.
"Yes."
"You don't know what you're asking for."

He stood wearing only jeans and walked to me. Startled, I stepped back. He stopped moving and frowned at me, as if I offended him greatly, then started toward me again backing me into the wall. His closeness sent a rush of heat through my entire body...now was not the time. It was at that moment that I realized that I would never grow tired of him.

"Damn it." He said breaking the silence, seemingly angry.
I looked up at him, he held my gaze with heavy lids. I could barely see his eyes, when I did it was apparent that he noticed. Of course he noticed, he always does. He moved next to me leaning his head against the wall with his eyes closed.

I wanted to leave. I tried to leave. He reached out and pulled me back to the wall and stood in front of me. He grabbed both sides of my shirt and lifted it off over my head. He dropped to his knees and carefully removed each of my shoes. He stood up and rested his hands on my waist. He leaned down, as if to kiss me, but he stopped and moved his hands to unbutton my pants.

He pinned my hands above my head, while his other hand dove into the front of my jeans. His fingers were playing around in my wetness. He leaned into my ear saying, "You have no self control."

I could feel his lips and warm breath brush my ear as he spoke, sending another wave of excitement through my body.

"Is that for me?" He asked.

His fingers finally dove into me, forcefully. After crooking his fingers he quickly found my spot. The slightest touch caused my quick intake of breath. He stopped moving.

"Not yet. Wait." He commanded.

He started to stroke me again. I did not want to wait. Moreover I didn't think I could wait. I was grinding into his hand. I could feel it...I was close.

He moved his hand. I began to protest.

"No." He said, putting his fingers into my mouth. "Take off your clothes, Jessica."

I did as he said. I stood before him, aroused beyond comprehension awaiting his next command. He just stared adoringly.

"Kiss me, now."

I touched my lips to his pressing lightly then letting up. He grabbed me by the nape of my neck and forced my mouth open with his tongue. He kissed me like he thirsted for it. He pulled me close to him. The softness of my body contrasted with the firmness of his. The roughness of his jeans did little to hide his erection. He slipped the condom in my hand.

"Do it." His voice was strained, but lacked emotion.

I kneeled in front of him. I ran my fingers along the outside of his jeans. He groaned and threw his head back. I slowly unbuttoned his pants pulling them down to his feet. I watched his erection spring free and the urge to grant him release took over.

I gripped the base of his shaft and rubbed up to the tip...the precum oozed out. I worked it all over. I left no area untouched. He twitched in my hands. I wanted to taste him.

"Stop." He quickly snatched me up by my shoulders. I watched him put the condom on himself. "Sit down." He was speaking through his teeth. He was angry.

"Open your legs. I want to see you...Wider...Good."

He pulled a chair up to the bed. "Move back and put your legs up."

I did as he asked and he licked me once bottom to top. I felt him separating my lips completely exposing myself to his gaze. I was mad with desire. How did I let him have so much control over my body? He shoved his tongue inside of me, slow and hard...over and over.

"Open your eyes. Watch me." He demanded.

I didn't realize my eyes were closed. My entire body was on edge and he hadn't touched the most sensitive area, but when he did...He did not let up. He would not stop. He suckled. He licked. He drew circles with his tongue. I was past clear thinking. I could feel my arousal pouring out of me....this was it.

"Not like this. Wait." He wasn't looking at me, but rather at what was on his menu.

Again I started to protest, but was cut off.

"No. Not your way, not this time." His voice was even, quiet, stern and cold.

He stood before me and leaned over me at the same time pushing me to the middle of the bed. He positioned himself for entry licking his lips saying, "You are my favourite flavor, but you shouldn't play with fire. My self control is far worse than yours. I cant walk away." The look in his eyes begged me to heed his warning.

With that he eased into to me. I half expected him to shove his way in. In fact, I prepared myself for it.

He lifted my hips and started thrusting slowly at first, soon he picked up his pace.

He fucked me crazy. His rough strokes stimulated me to no end and I loved every minute of it. He paused only a minute giving me permission to come...on his command and with a few quick thrusts I was completely taken over by a harsh orgasm causing wild contractions around his still hard erection. He looked down at me, his expression hidden by his hair, waiting for the spasms to let up.

Once my breathing was even again he said, "When I say I always want you, I mean it. One day I wont return you to your other life." He paused. "We're not done here."

Jessica.

2 comments:

Boy Next Door said...

Very hot post...I love it! I can't wait to read more...

WordSnMotioN21 said...

Honestly Im kinda put off by the fact that when it seems your having a serious conversation it turns into sex. But if you like it I love it...I guess.