Friday, January 2, 2009

Good Intent.

I didn't need the whole month after all.

Lets be real.

I know few people who make resolutions and actually stick to them. Twelve months is a long time and life gets in the way, but I guess its the good intent that counts....that's assuming the intent is good.

Tis really a new start on old habits...So in the spirit of good intent, I made a list. I must confess that I did not come up with these on my own I had help from a friend, but remember its the good intent that counts here and I assure you the intent is good.

-Take a trip...as I never ever go anywhere.
-Find a new hobby...there are not many things I like doing. In fact, I don't like doing anything so I am now on a journey to find something that tickles my fancy...other than the obvious.
-Get organized...I cant find anything and I miss more deadlines than should be acceptable.
-Be more positive....This was my resolution last year thanks to CMJ and I failed miserably...Round deux anyone??

In the words of Oprah...Here's to another chance to get it right.

Jessica.

2 comments:

Boy Next Door said...

Very nice list! Happy 2009 to you!

Maybe I'll try to find something to be passionate about this year...besides the obvious ;)

shadowrock said...

its a good start and that is the best you can do !!