Saturday, January 31, 2009

Random Things.

There are only two movies ever made that have soundtracks I like. Those are Save the Last Dance and Sweeney Todd. Mama Mia wasn't bad either. Meryl Streep & Johnny Depp are a couple of rockstars. Especially that Meryl...watch out for that one.

Winter is passing the weather is warming. I don't like it. I don't like heat or sunshine especially when I'm in the car and it blazes one side of my face. What the hell is that? I like snow and rain. I'm seriously contemplating moving to Alaska or Forks...or somewhere with tall buildings...New York maybe.

I wish Michael Jackson wasn't crazy, the man is a legend. I would very much like to see him live, but I'm not holding my breath for it.

I'm having trouble operating my cell phone. I miss T9. That was great and will be missed. It takes so much longer to type without it.

Brad Pitt was amazingly sexy in Fight Club. That crazy and deranged look worked for him.


More in the spirit of football.

Jessica.

No comments: