Thursday, January 8, 2009

Sex and Coffee.

I have a horrible memory...absolutely horrible, but only to certain things. For example, I can remember every sexual encounter I've ever had without pause, stroke for stroke, but if you ask me about the time so and so did whatever at that place. I will not remember. Its like it never happened.

When life takes a detour down memory lane...I take a shortcut to smile and nod. Its like seeing an old friend that remembers you, but you haven't the slightest clue as to who they are...Just smile and nod.

Speaking of sex I have definitely been getting my fill of it. I sleep with a man whose want, no need for sexual release outweighs his need for food and water. Sex could be the furthest thing from his mind, but first on his list. Enough is never enough for him. It still surprises me. I love it.

When you think about it sex and coffee are a lot alike. Both are hot, both are good and you cant go without either for too long before you start feeling the side effects.

Jessica.

1 comment:

My expressions LIVE said...

Very good, I like the relation there!