Monday, January 19, 2009

Stop and Stare.

Since I'm awake, I might as well do something that's not at all productive.

Its no secret that I'm not a very positive person. I see things as they appear to me, meaning I expect the worse. Every since I graduated high school, I've wanted to get out of Missouri...as soon as the opportunity presented itself, I would take it...not believing it would.

Well...

Opportunity decided to show up unannounced a few days ago and for reasons I cant pin point, I'm a little hesitant to leave. Don't get me wrong I do want to go, badly. Its just not as easy as I thought it would be. I'm afraid that if I pass this up...for whatever reason...opportunity will never come around here again. This has been wrecking my mind.

I'll end up leaving. I'm convinced there is nothing here for me. That song is playing in my mind.

This town is colder now, I think it's sick of us
It's time to make our move,
I'm shaking off the rust I've got my heart set on anywhere but here
I'm staring down myself, counting up the years
Steady hands just take the wheel
Every glance is killing me
Time to make one last appeal...for the life I lead.


Jessica.

1 comment:

WordSnMotioN21 said...

Where and who presented this opportunity?