Thursday, January 15, 2009

Things I Hate Talking About.

There are certain things in life that I just don't want to talk about...ever. It just so happens that all of which things have been coming up in daily discussion...quite often as it were.

1. Why I have been avoiding your calls/ Why I don't answer my phone.

First...Why are you still calling?
I don't have an answer you'd like nor one you'd want to hear so please don't ask unless you really want to know...otherwise leave it alone. Trust me...its for the best. You'll thank me later.

2. Why this is not 'just sex' anymore.

I kind of don't want to hear your reasoning. I just want to get laid. Lets not make this difficult. Its not hard. (In the literal sense I dearly hope it is) Either we are fucking or we are not. That's all that is up for discussion. Everything else is not important to me. Sorry stud...get naked.

3. Where I see myself years from now.

What the hell? I understand having goals for life. We all have them I just choose not to talk about mine. Why? No reason, other than I just don't want to...and depending on who I am talking to, their asking means they plan on being around...years from now. I might have a problem with that. For the others just stick around. Who knows maybe we'll both enjoy the ride.

Jessica.

1 comment:

Boy Next Door said...

I second your emotion. All questions I hate answering.

Another (from Wife) that I hate:

Do you have a busy day?

Yes. That's why its called work. Don't ask every day.