Tuesday, January 6, 2009

TMI.

I saw the TMI and I decided to give it a try so here goes...
'Would you rather...' edition

1. Would you rather be stranded on an island alone or with someone you dislike/don't get along with?
-Well I guess it depends on how long I will be stranded, but in any event I wouldn't want to be alone.

2. Would you rather accidentally walk in on your parents having sex or have them walk in on you?
-I would rather walk in on them at least I could show my face after.

3. Would you rather be snapped by paparazzi during a nipple slip or while exiting a car with out any underwear?(guys, consider similar circumstances)
-Nipple slip, definitely.

4. Would you rather not have sex for two years or not be able to use the Internet for two years?
-Internet. I have needs.

5. Would you rather find true love or 1 million dollars?
-The money, please.


Bonus (as in optional): If you had to choose *one* sexual position for the rest of your life, what would it be? Why?
-Standing up from behind. I am quite fond of the deep penetration and his roaming hands.

Jessica.

No comments: